Thursday, June 12, 2008

Junior Humanities


Well, this past year has been the busiest of my life. I had so much homework in my class called Humanities. It was an block class with AP US History and Honors American Literature. We had so many projects, papers, assignments and homework to do. I got super stressed and thought so many times about quitting that class. I'm so glad I didn't, though. Looking back over the past year, I'm amazed at how much i've learned. not only that, I've made so many memories. This class of ~63 was like a family ( a very large, interesting family; but a family nonetheless.) I've come away from this class with so many memories, inside jokes and a great understanding of what to expect in college. Looking back, I have no regrets and although the people I've complained to about this class may think I'm crazy for saying this, I absolutely loved Humanities- the people, the teachers and just the environment. I could have lived without the research paper, DBQs and AP exam, though... 
Anyways, although Humanities was fun, I'm also glad to be done with it. I just have mixed feeling about the whole thing. But it sure is nice not to worry about homework or studying constantly. but I'm definitely looking forward to this summer and I will be sure to keep you all posted! Love you guys!
~Hannah

No comments: