Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Non-Serious Blog for Jack

Ok, my friend Jack says all my blogs are too serious. So here is a non serious blog for Jack. Ok, so here is a funny joke: So there are two muffins in the oven. The first muffin says, "Boy it's getting hot in here." The other muffin says, "Ahhhh!!!! A talking muffin!" Umm....what else is not serious? Today at youth group, Andrew ate a live cricket!! That was crasy insane! He was like Bear Grylls. Speaking of him, that guy is hardcore. Although, I heard it isn't the real thing. I hear Bear sleeps in hotels when he's filming. But still, if he eats live bugs and drinks the water out of elephant dung, I'd say that's pretty legit. Wouldn't you? Anyways, I like the summer. It makes me happy. I have been feeling a lot like a child lately. I've been playing games I played in my childhood and just loving life. it's pretty nice. Oh wait, this is getting a little serious...
Soooo....I got to hold a newborn baby today! That was fun. Kinda scary, but it was cool. He was so tiny and cute!! Guess what time it is as I'm writing this? It is 2:09 am!! What is wrong with me?!? It's ok, it's summer. i can stay up as late as I want. I'm really not that tired right now though. Not sure why. I went to bed at 2:00 am last night too. Maybe I'm becoming nocturnal. But probably not. Whatever. Ok, I'm running out of random, non-serious things to say. Happy now, Jack?

1 comment:

Not Jack said...

Awesome. It lacks a vision and there was too much talk of cute babies as usual, but I couldn't expect much more from a woman.


But its still better than the other blogs and at least I know that 2am Hannah is much awesomer than day-time Hannah.